Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sleeping is Serious Business

I watch her sleeping. She is very serious about it. Paws twitch, lip curls, ears pitch forward. Attempts to awaken her are met with third eyelid glares. You may not think this is possible, but it is. When it becomes obvious the human intends to keep her awake, she shifts, contorts, impossibly awkward...maybe the human will shut up.

Or take photos and post them on Instagram, rude.
Hella uncomfortable neck position #pitbull

When this position, neck twisted, fails to achieve the desired reaction (leave me alone, human), another is tried:

Obviously more comfortable. #pitbull

I laugh too loudly. She sneaks a peripheral glare, another grand achievement made by the grandliest of Pit Bulls.

I find her irresistible. She finds me painfully annoying. Literally.

No comments: