Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mina says its way too hot to play; Celeste thinks Mina's silly

A dialogue, for your enjoyment.

Me=Me
M= Mina
C = Celeste

Me: I am home! Let's go outside and play.
C: YES I HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR FIVE MILLION EONS!!!!!
M: *mumbles something*
Me: What, Mina? I cannot hear what you are saying through that toy in your mouth.
M: *mumbles more vehemently*
Me: Seriously Mina, take the damn toy out of your mouth, then try it.
M: *glares*
C: OUTSIDE TO THE PLAY ZONE PLEASE!!!!
Me: *grabs flirt pole* Alright team, let's go play!
C: TEAM CELESTE FOR THE PLAY TIME!

C: THE SUN HAS LANDED ON MY NOSE AND I AM GOING TO DIE, PLEASE LET ME CHASE MY TOY NOW PLEASE
Me: *flings flirt pole around for Celeste to chase* Isn't this fun?!?
M: *drops toy* If by fun, you mean it is hot enough to melt metal, then yes, I am having the most enjoyable time of my life. *picks up toy*
Me: Well, fine, you don't have to be so sarcastic.
C: THERE IS THE TOY AND IT HAS STOPPED MOVING SO I HAVE KILLED IT. YOU NEED TO MAKE IT MOVE AGAIN SO I CAN KILL IT AGAIN!
Me: Oh, sorry. *twirls flirt pole, accidentally sends it sailing over Mina into tree*

C: MY PREY HAS LEARNED HOW TO FLY AND MUST BE DEWINGED AND PUT BACK IN ITS PLACE WHICH IS IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!
M: *spits out toy disgustedly* You tried to kill me, minion. First with the heat, now with that godawful ugly device Celeste calls a toy.
C: IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND HANGING FROM A TREE, COME TO ME BEAUTIFUL TOY. *leaps up at flirt pole, misses, lands on Mina*

M: That's it! *snarls at Celeste* You are on my list of Very Bad Dogs. And you! *glares at me* You are on my list of Very Bad Minions. *picks up toy* *mumbles* *spits out toy* I am no longer speaking to either of you, understand? Except for this very moment in which I tell you I am not speaking to you. But now? Not so much. *picks up toy and trots into apartment*
C: OH MY DOG-GOD I HAVE BEEN SNARLED AT BY MINA AND NOW I MUST JUST LEAP OFF A BUILDING AND DIE. BUT PLEASE GIVE ME MY HANGING TOY FIRST, OKAY?
Me: *disentangles toy from tree* Fine. Here.
C: *nibbles on toy a bit* IT HAS LOTS ITS CHARM. *goes inside apartment*


The end.

3 comments:

PoochesForPeace said...

LOL, Very Cute! You do a great job of portraying their unique personalities.

Leila said...

How shamed are we, the mere mortals who care for the elite four footed beings that we care for.

I hang my head.

Anonymous said...

Oh Minion......

Great post!